Entry Fee for all Championships and Handicaps – $5.00 per player
- All competitions will be played under N.Z.B.A rules.
- All members must be financial to play in any club organized event.
- The bowls committee reserve the right to alter conditions of play.
- Members may be asked to play matches in twilight and/or on artificial green, if rain interferes with the scheduled programme and weekend days are running out.
- A condition of entry for all Singles events is that you shall act as marker if required (except Consistency Singles)
- A substitute or replacement in any Championship must be approved by the controlling body, and will play in the position of the player she/he is substituting or replacing, except she/he cannot play skip.
- 1-8 year events are restricted to members who have been a full playing member of a bowling club for no more than five seasons.
- Veteran events, are restricted to members who are 60 years and over at date of event. These are limited to 3 games per day.
- Players who are members of more than one club in different centres or Centre Districts at the same time, may enter and play in all disciplines in each centre.
- If a player wins a discipline or disciplines in one or more club championship, she/he shall be eligible to represent such club in their winning discipline at the Champions of Champions events at each centre or centre district.
- If a Champion of Champion’s event in the player’s relevant discipline is scheduled to be played at the same time, then the player shall represent and play for the first club for which they won their discipline at the Club Championships.
The controlling body shall not permit any bowler who cannot represent the club in a Champ of Champ event to be replaced, if that player chooses to play in another event unless he is to represent Bowls New Zealand.
Four games per day of 21 points. Two Life system, no time limit.
Three games per day of 18 ends. Two Life system no time limit. 3 bowls.
Three games per day of 18 ends. Two Life system, no time limit. 2 bowls.
Three games per day of 15 ends. Two Life system, no time limit. 2 bowls.
Three games per day of 14 ends. 2-4-2 Two Life system, no time limit. 4 bowls.
1 – 8 Singles:
Four games per day 21 points. Two Life system, no time limit.
1 – 8 Pairs (optional mixed):
Three games per day of 18 ends. Two Life system, no time limit. 3 bowls.
Veteran Singles (mixed):
Three games per day of 21 points. Two Life system, no time limit.
Veteran Pairs (optional mixed):
Three games per day of 15 ends. Two Life system no time limit. 3 bowls.
First Year Singles:
To be played as a Round Robin, depending on entries and 21 points.
Walker Memorial and Thode Cups:
Single entry on the day, progressive event.
Jack Sutton Plate:
Single entry on the day not progressive. Winners on points system. Mufti.
Three games per day. Two Life System. Scoring shall be the first to 100 points on basis of 4,3,2,1 for each shot. Minus 10 points if end is killed. If players finish on 100, 101, 102, 103, or 104 simultaneously the next end will be the final end, decided by the bowl closest to the jack
Handicap Singles (mixed) & Handicap Pairs (optional mixed):
Knockout system. Singles 25ends – Pairs 13ends 2-4-2 and knockout system.