To all Members
As of 10th November 2021, Auckland Moves to level 3.2
Under Level 3.2 you are permitted to play bowls, but you must observe the following
- You can have gatherings of up to 25 people
- There is no limit on the number of bubbles that can combine
- Combined bubbles can only get together at an outside venue.
- You are not permitted to enter the club rooms
- Physical distancing is strongly encouraged
- You must scan in on arrival at the club
- Face coverings are required
- All equipment used, i.e. mats & jacks, must be sanitised after use. Please bring a sanitising spray with you.
- In accordance with our liquor license no alcohol is permitted on club grounds when the bar is shut
- As per the club’s vaccination certificate policy agree to provide, written or electronic evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination certificate to the Glen Eden Bowling Club representative, on request.
Stay Safe and Enjoy
Health & Safety Officer