The Glen Eden Bowling Club is committed to maintaining and enhancing our reputation, which is based upon our values of honesty, sportsmanship, and treating others with consideration, courtesy and respect.
All members will agree to abide by the Glen Eden Bowls Code of Conduct and acknowledge that any breach of the Code of Conduct, or any part of it, may result in disciplinary action under the Glen Eden Constitution and Regulations.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
You and your guest/s are required to:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of other members, visitors, opposition and officials.
- Refrain from any form of abuse, harassment or discrimination towards others.
- Refrain from using any obscene language
- Reject corruption, drugs, racism, violence, or any illegal acts while on the Club’s premises and grounds, or while representing the club at other bowling clubs or bowls events.
- Never act in any way that may bring disrepute to, or disgrace Glen Eden Bowling Club and its members.
- Refrain from becoming intoxicated and/or acting in an unruly manner while on the Club premises and grounds, or while representing the Club.
You are personally responsible for any visitor you invite onto the Club premises. You must ensure that your guest/s complies with this Code of Conduct. You must ensure that you and your guest/s, sign the Visitors Book. Your guest/s must leave the premises with you.
You (and any guest you invite into the Club) must dress tidily and abide by the dress code as set out from time to time in the Club’s General Regulations.
Members are required to be neatly dressed after 7.00pm.
The Club reserves the right to ask a member or visitor to leave the premises when that person’s dress does not comply with the Regulations.