Running 9th June and ends 11th August, 8:45 to 12 noon.
Open to all 1-5yr Bowlers, 6yr to 8yr bowlers are welcome to attend but are not eligible to play, in Campi, Canoe and ABCA tournaments in August.
Format: 8:45 – 10:15 skills training, 10:15 – 10:45 morning tea, 10:45 – 12noon game situations.
- 9th June session to be hosted at Glen Eden,
- 16th, 23rd, 30 June, 7th, 14th and 21st July at New Lynn
- 28th July, 4th and 11th August back at Glen Eden
If interested contact Paul Stier (convener) email@example.com or ph 021 710 18
Tuesday afternoons at the club
From 4pm with Sam
Auckland winter interclub
8th, 15th, 22nd , and 29th July.
Every Tuesday and Thursday. 2 games of not less than 10 ends. Points will be allocated as 3 points for win, 2 points for a draw, and 1 point for a loss. Names in by 10:15am for a 10:30am start. All roll ups may be played in mufti.
Single entry & Mufti with an entry fee of $5.00. Names in by 9.45 am for a 10.00am start
Bring your own lunch. Next one coming up on Tuesday 19th June, and then later on 7th July and 14 August.
- Sunday 24th June 10.00 AGM followed by Housie about 1pm
- Monday 25th June Auckland Bowls AGM
- Sunday 1st Hong Kong Pairs tournament. 10am start.
3 Games, wear mufti. Entry $15 per team, 18 teams max. Bring your own lunch. Write your team up on the board
- Saturday 7th July Horse Racing Night
- Sunday 8th July Housie 1pm-3pm
- Sunday 15July Proposed Tournament
- Sunday 22nd July Housie 1pm-3pm
- Saturday 28th July Quiz night (to be confirmed)
- Sunday 29th July Proposed Tournament
- Sunday 5th August Junior Sponsored Tournament
- Sunday 12th August Housie 1pm-3pm
- Saturday 18th August Campi and Canoe. (Not Ours)
- Sunday 19th August Campi and Canoe
- Saturday 25th August Auckland Bowls Coaching Association
- Sunday 26th August Housie 1pm-3pm.